EdgeProbe DTTV network monitoring probes provide a cost effective and highly reliable solution for monitoring the Quality of Service actually delivered through a DVB-T2 and DVB-T Digital Terrestrial TV Networks. EdgeProbe DTTV monitors at RF level and Transport Stream level one or multiple frequencies and send alerts to the monitoring netork through SNMP.
- DVB-T2 Network Monitoring (24/7)
- Multi-Channel Monitoring
- Long-Term Performance Management
- Real-time QoS diagnosis of DVB-T2 networks
- Multiple channels management through Scan&ScheduleTM
- RF key parameters (Signal level, MER, SNR, C/N, BER) in real-time
- ETR290 (ETSI TR 101 290) Priority 1 and 2 parameters in real-time
- SNMP traps based on customized thresholds
- DVB-ASI outputs for easy on-field capture or Quality of Experience monitoring
- SNMP v2 support (sets, gets and traps). MIB available.
- Rich client interface with real-time statistics and monitoring
- Compact, full-hardware 19'' stand alone unit, easy to install in Transmitters sites.